Cost of living in Seville, Spain compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.414 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 103% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,291 (€998) in Seville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Greater Sudbury costs C$1.35 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$104 (about 2 hours ago)