Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.832 INR / MAD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 22% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,960 (7,166 Dirham) in Settat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 430 ман (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$1,204 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 100 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €500 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)