Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.814 INR / MAD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 23% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,918 (14,664 Dirham) in Settat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (37 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)