Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.210 INR / MAD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 24% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,922 (6,369 Dirham) in Settat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Karachi costs ₨4,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 83 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Harare costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)