Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.215 INR / MAD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 24% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,197 (6,542 Dirham) in Settat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1,085 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $20 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM189 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 400 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $818 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)