Cost of living in Sete Lagoas, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.461 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sete Lagoas (Brazil) is 24% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,633 (R$ 2,550) in Sete Lagoas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Cusco costs S/. 4.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 25 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shkoder costs 300 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (about 1 hour ago)