Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.405 INR / MYR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 30% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,189 (RM2,869) in Seremban to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murree costs ₨20,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brazzaville costs 1,000 Franc (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tel Aviv costs 2,199 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥50,000,000,000,000,000 (25 minutes ago)