Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia vs Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.169 INR / MYR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 25% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,147 (RM2,630) in Seremban to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $89 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Rabat costs 50 Dirham (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bremen costs €67 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 2 hours ago)