Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,023 prices entered by 176 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05759 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 172% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨220,956 (₩3,836,776) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mendoza costs ARS $12,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)