Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,145 prices entered by 198 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05794 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 169% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨201,589 (₩3,479,253) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 201 kr (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨400 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 10,100,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 5,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 35,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)