Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 877 prices entered by 259 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06190 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 169% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,405 (₩1,605,946) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Bishkek costs 47 som (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,006 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.35 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Sebastian costs €26,990 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (32 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (44 minutes ago)