Cost of living in Sendai, Japan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.613 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sendai (Japan) is 139% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,791 (¥148,061) in Sendai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kraljevo costs 74 Дин. (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨200 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minsk costs 2,000 BYN (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $508 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)