Cost of living in Seattle, Washington, United States compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,571 prices entered by 457 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 68.093 INR / USD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seattle, Washington (United States) is 197% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨222,747 ($3,271) in Seattle, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €600 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abbotsford costs C$35 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 7,000KM (about 2 hours ago)