Cost of living in Satu Mare, Romania compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 15.748 INR / RON
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satu Mare (Romania) is 10% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,631 (5,692 lei) in Satu Mare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,488 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nice costs €30 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kraków costs 500 zł (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Almaty costs 140 KZT (43 minutes ago)