Cost of living in Satu Mare, Romania compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.495 INR / RON
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satu Mare (Romania) is 11% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,925 (2,481 lei) in Satu Mare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $14 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €40 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 17 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Raipur costs ₨360 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,525 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)