Cost of living in Sattahip, Thailand compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.923 INR / THB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is 70% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨133,074 (69,188 ฿) in Sattahip to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Exeter costs £301 (37 minutes ago)