Cost of living in Satna, India compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 07, 2017.
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Satna (India) is 88% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,935 in Satna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $14 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Winnipeg costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)