Cost of living in Satna, India compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 07, 2017.
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Satna (India) is 88% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨71,315 in Satna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1.02 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.00 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 350 ﷼ (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vitória costs R$ 204 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 350,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)