Cost of living in Satkhira, Bangladesh compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.866 INR / BDT
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Satkhira (Bangladesh) is 4% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨34,535 (Taka 39,885) in Satkhira.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aberdeen costs £368 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Funchal costs €1.58 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Cedar Rapids, Iowa costs $1.05 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $96 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €200 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £712 (31 minutes ago)