Cost of living in Satkhira, Bangladesh compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.816 INR / BDT
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Satkhira (Bangladesh) is 5% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨35,189 (Taka 43,138) in Satkhira.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (29 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Boston, Massachusetts costs $98 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)