Cost of living in Sassari, Italy compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.564 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sassari (Italy) is 131% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨188,012 (€2,591) in Sassari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €4.00 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Guayaquil costs $0.30 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $19 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $9 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Nairobi costs Shilling6.00 (21 minutes ago)