Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 50.903 INR / CAD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 105% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨160,138 (C$3,146) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Nashville, Tennessee costs $8 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €42 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$6,020 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $11 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 120 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (about 1 hour ago)