Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 48.444 INR / CAD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 96% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,729 (C$1,419) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $140 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €14 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miri costs RM120 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Juan costs $350 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $757 (about 1 hour ago)