Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 51.442 INR / CAD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 104% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨159,088 (C$3,093) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 6,300 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (43 minutes ago)