Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 50.906 INR / CAD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 90% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,476 (C$1,306) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨20 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,870 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $102 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ottawa costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)