Cost of living in Sari, Iran compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! Sari has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sari.
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00173 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sari (Iran) is 24% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,503 (﷼ 27,997,093) in Sari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £2.75 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 800 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tacoma, Washington costs $24 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 31,000₴ (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lahti costs €58 (about 1 hour ago)