Cost of living in Sari, Iran compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! Sari has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sari.
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00162 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sari (Iran) is 21% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,255 (﷼ 29,182,498) in Sari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $839 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $610 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Marrakech costs 100 Dirham (22 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Nantes costs €0.95 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,423 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Giza costs E£ 4,533 (about 1 hour ago)