Cost of living in Sari, Iran compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! Sari has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sari.
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00192 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sari (Iran) is 28% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,783 (﷼ 25,429,662) in Sari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bacău costs 15 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Paris costs €1,730 (40 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Zurich costs CHF 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bologna costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)