Cost of living in Saratov, Russia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.141 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saratov (Russia) is 33% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,223 (руб 43,131) in Saratov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 47 kn (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 32 zł (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Istanbul costs 7TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 50 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 750,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)