Cost of living in Saratov, Russia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.137 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saratov (Russia) is 39% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨113,283 (руб 99,616) in Saratov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $93 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Windsor costs C$90 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €23,456 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 50,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Phoenix, Arizona costs $26 (44 minutes ago)