Cost of living in Saratov, Russia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.087 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saratov (Russia) is 31% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,945 (руб 46,868) in Saratov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Jeddah costs ﷼ 20 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (37 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Boston, Massachusetts costs $98 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)