Cost of living in Saransk, Russia compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.131 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saransk (Russia) is 155% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,517 (руб 92,403) in Saransk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 1,000 L$ (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €35 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php500 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €12 (41 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨8 (about 1 hour ago)