Cost of living in Saransk, Russia compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.143 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saransk (Russia) is 168% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨201,262 (руб 176,030) in Saransk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 180 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $50 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs C$44 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Juba costs 1,000 Pound (about 1 hour ago)