Cost of living in Saransk, Russia compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.137 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saransk (Russia) is 165% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨207,068 (руб 182,064) in Saransk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (26 minutes ago)