Cost of living in Saransk, Russia compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.073 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saransk (Russia) is 123% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,529 (руб 85,293) in Saransk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bissau costs 2,000,000 Franc (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $45 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lynchburg, Virginia costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 0.50 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $2,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$711,550 (43 minutes ago)