Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 613 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 41.562 INR / BAM
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 66% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨58,244 (1,401KM) in Sarajevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Berkeley, California costs $25 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,643 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuwait City costs Dinar 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $3.00 (about 3 hours ago)