Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 651 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 40.262 INR / BAM
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 65% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨59,552 (1,479KM) in Sarajevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Long Beach, California costs $120 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zalaegerszeg costs 389 Ft (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kharkiv costs 12,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)