Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 608 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.055 INR / BAM
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 50% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨121,848 (3,380KM) in Sarajevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$4,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,300 (about 1 hour ago)