Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 535 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 40.845 INR / BAM
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 60% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,581 (1,410KM) in Sarajevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 22 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 64TL (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,779 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,975 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 240 (37 minutes ago)