Cost of living in Saqqez, Iran compared to Ahmednagar, India (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00046 INR / IRRX *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saqqez (Iran) is 50% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨17,886 (﷼ 10,220,129) in Saqqez.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Montreal costs C$9 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Asyut costs E£ 10 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (43 minutes ago)