Cost of living in Saqqez, Iran compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! Saqqez has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Saqqez.
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00158 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saqqez (Iran) is 27% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,815 (﷼ 32,208,782) in Saqqez to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yogyakarta costs Rp 50,000 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$55,908 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Van costs 22TL (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 60,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)