Cost of living in Saqqez, Iran compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! Saqqez has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Saqqez.
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00171 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saqqez (Iran) is 23% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨27,002 (﷼ 15,782,948) in Saqqez.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Baku costs 18 ман (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $732 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Irvine, California costs $0.98 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)