Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 6,877 prices entered by 1,000 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.710 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 129% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,082 (R$ 4,773) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,800 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $150 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 3,000,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨19 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €850 (about 2 hours ago)