Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 6,636 prices entered by 885 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.144 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 114% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,501 (R$ 4,712) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 95₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (37 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (43 minutes ago)