Cost of living in São Luís, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.734 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 86% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,096 (R$ 3,043) in São Luís to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vienna costs €606 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kansas City, Missouri costs $500 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kyoto costs ¥180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Morelia costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)