Cost of living in São Luís, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.142 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 71% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,162 (R$ 3,300) in São Luís to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Victoria costs C$8 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (24 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)