Cost of living in São Luís, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 345 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.886 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 78% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,646 (R$ 3,402) in São Luís to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Yakutsk costs руб 1,500 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $11 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)