Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 352 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.528 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 18% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨29,678 (R$ 1,693) in São José dos Campos.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $8 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$10 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨60 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$200 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Carlos costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)