Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.165 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 25% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,885 (R$ 2,342) in São José dos Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Essen costs €12 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Swansea costs £6.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saint Petersburg costs руб 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Leeds costs £753 (about 1 hour ago)