Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.353 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 71% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,348 (R$ 3,112) in São José dos Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $42 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 7,500TL (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lyon costs €0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 10 (43 minutes ago)