Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 428 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.785 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 84% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨149,123 (R$ 6,845) in São José dos Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Odessa costs 1,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)