Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.793 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 55% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨58,780 (R$ 3,304) in São José dos Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $60 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €300 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in San Juan costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cork costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)