Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.369 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto (Brazil) is 65% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨69,153 (R$ 3,395) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Casablanca costs 3,200 Dirham (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarnów costs 14 zł (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pilsen costs 18 Kč (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 130 (41 minutes ago)