Cost of living in Sao Joao del Rei, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.789 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sao Joao del Rei (Brazil) is 48% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,745 (R$ 5,596) in Sao Joao del Rei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Rioja costs ARS $4,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $12 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (41 minutes ago)