Cost of living in Sao Joao del Rei, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.486 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sao Joao del Rei (Brazil) is 41% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,277 (R$ 2,888) in Sao Joao del Rei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $67 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,253 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (about 4 hours ago)