Cost of living in Sao Joao de Meriti, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.477 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sao Joao de Meriti (Brazil) is 57% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨117,704 (R$ 5,481) in Sao Joao de Meriti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lille costs €2.30 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 6,000 Afghani (29 minutes ago)