Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.930 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 16% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨29,284 (R$ 1,633) in São Carlos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $1,230 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 125 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Haven, Connecticut costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in León costs Mex$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (about 3 hours ago)