Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.369 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 65% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,905 (R$ 2,990) in São Carlos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santiago de Compostela costs €2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Logroño costs €170 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Corunna costs €0.25 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampico costs Mex$ 400 (21 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Ghent costs €180 (21 minutes ago)