Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.477 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 114% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨160,793 (R$ 7,487) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.75 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (6 minutes ago)
- 500g of rice in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q50 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 6,000 ₫ (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)