Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.494 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 112% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,621 (R$ 3,836) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Odessa costs 12₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Guatemala City costs Q400 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,779 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 90 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)