Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.279 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 92% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,737 (R$ 4,307) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,050 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 480 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €20 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨52,858 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)