Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 461 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.609 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 141% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨188,071 (R$ 8,703) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tunja costs COL$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €258 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 230,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)