Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 475 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.162 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 132% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨181,298 (R$ 8,567) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Detroit, Michigan costs $69 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £25 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Yangon costs 200 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jamshedpur costs ₨7,624 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)