Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 732 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.362 INR / DOP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 88% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,848 (RD$ 49,817) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $2,287 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 888 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pori costs €12 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jackson, Mississippi costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)