Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,534 prices entered by 197 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.403 INR / DOP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is about the same as in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨36,001 (RD$ 25,664) in Santo Domingo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quito costs $350 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元139 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Midland, Texas costs $50 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (43 minutes ago)