Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,372 prices entered by 194 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.340 INR / DOP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 75% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,162 (RD$ 50,874) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yangon costs 779,000 Kyat (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Aracaju costs R$ 4.02 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 377,000 (about 2 hours ago)