Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 619 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.435 INR / DOP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 97% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨160,046 (RD$ 111,502) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,879 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$5.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $12,345 (about 1 hour ago)