Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.734 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 77% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,714 (R$ 3,593) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Kuala Lumpur costs RM50 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Singapore costs SGD $1,525 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $29,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Midland, Texas costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)