Cost of living in Santiago, Philippines compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.249 INR / PHP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Philippines) is 21% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,058 (Php36,869) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 20 zł (less than a minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Madison, Wisconsin costs $8 (11 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 48 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 15,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $95 (33 minutes ago)