Cost of living in Santiago, Philippines compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.365 INR / PHP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Philippines) is 28% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,403 (Php76,464) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €0.70 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,494 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)