Cost of living in Santiago del Estero, Argentina compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.521 INR / ARS
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is 7% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨38,204 (ARS $15,154) in Santiago del Estero.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dammam costs ﷼ 3,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Amarillo, Texas costs $102 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turku costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)