Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.369 INR / DOP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 67% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨135,733 (RD$ 99,140) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €190 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Narbonne costs €1.35 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$22,363 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 18 ман (about 2 hours ago)