Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.355 INR / DOP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 65% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨61,208 (RD$ 45,162) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $40 (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.60 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 27,000 Kč (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Shenyang costs 元8 (36 minutes ago)