Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 162%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 66.909 INR / CUC *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 25% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,699 (788 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 109,730 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Belfast costs £10 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz, California costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)