Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.199 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 107% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,803 (€1,032) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in London costs £14 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,596 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 160 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €1.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yantai costs 元900 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Maringá costs R$ 3.98 (39 minutes ago)