Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.603 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 94% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨157,566 (€2,232) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (39 minutes ago)