Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 420 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02288 INR / COP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 51% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,800 (COL$2,307,493) in Santiago de Cali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Vadodara costs ₨1,200 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (about 1 hour ago)