Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 372 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02225 INR / COP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 54% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨115,595 (COL$5,195,301) in Santiago de Cali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$3.40 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €12 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨915 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $908 (about 1 hour ago)