Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02331 INR / COP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 52% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨118,553 (COL$5,085,408) in Santiago de Cali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in San Diego, California costs $2.54 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$10 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)