Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,567 prices entered by 326 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10325 INR / CLP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 78% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨73,075 (CH$707,727) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨800 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 85,000 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,321 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (34 minutes ago)