Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,183 prices entered by 315 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10409 INR / CLP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 79% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,309 (CH$617,798) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kingston costs J$50,825 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint George’s, Grenada costs EC$12 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Maringá costs R$ 4.39 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €399 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Winnipeg costs C$200,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,220 (about 1 hour ago)