Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,064 prices entered by 285 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10832 INR / CLP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is about the same as in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨37,343 (CH$344,757) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €800 (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €161 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Münster costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)