Cost of living comparison between Santander, Spain and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 73.168 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 108% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨169,174 (€2,312) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (40 minutes ago)