Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 79.794 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 106% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨76,301 (€956) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 200 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,655 (34 minutes ago)