Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.137 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 104% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨153,075 (€2,122) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Düsseldorf costs €0.89 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabuk costs ﷼ 16 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)