Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.132 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 109% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,082 (€949) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,377 (about 1 hour ago)