Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.559 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 30% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,810 (Bs 14,912) in Santa Teresa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Salvador costs $1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (about 1 hour ago)