Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00260 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 13% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨33,943 (Bs 13,061,934) in Santa Teresa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toulouse costs €28,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €14 (22 minutes ago)