Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00085 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 13% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨33,836 (Bs 39,770,325) in Santa Teresa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨1,200 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$15 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)