Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.523 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 6% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨37,777 (Bs 5,792) in Santa Teresa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Isfahan costs ﷼ 200,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Salvador costs $30,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sendai costs ¥700 (29 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $45 (42 minutes ago)