Cost of living in Santa Rosa, Argentina compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.200 INR / ARS
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is 10% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨70,479 (ARS $16,782) in Santa Rosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £7,396 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Petaling Jaya costs RM80 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Chandigarh costs ₨54 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in George costs R 12 (about 1 hour ago)