Cost of living in Santa Rosa, Argentina compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.805 INR / ARS
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is 6% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,378 (ARS $15,106) in Santa Rosa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $60 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buffalo, New York costs $39,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €25 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $80 (29 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Antwerp costs €6.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €400 (31 minutes ago)