Cost of living in Santa Rosa, Argentina compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.951 INR / ARS
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is about the same as in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨35,598 (ARS $18,247) in Santa Rosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tashkent costs 1,600,000 сўм (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bonn costs €10 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kiev costs 33₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$70 (about 1 hour ago)