Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02007 INR / COP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 22% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,448 (COL$4,557,166) in Santa Marta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $6.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €381 (about 1 hour ago)