Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02257 INR / COP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is about the same as in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨37,672 (COL$1,669,190) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $0.05 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Amarillo, Texas costs $1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Alicante costs €30 (39 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)