Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02245 INR / COP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 39% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,515 (COL$2,472,280) in Santa Marta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 60,000 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 100 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨500 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Surakarta costs Rp 524,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)