Cost of living comparison between Santa Maria, Brazil and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.042 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 64% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨128,131 (R$ 6,089) in Santa Maria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $25 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (44 minutes ago)