Cost of living in Santa Fe, Argentina compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.968 INR / ARS
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Fe (Argentina) is 30% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨25,791 (ARS $13,102) in Santa Fe.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Kano costs 625 ₦ (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rome costs €140 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Libreville costs 8,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)