Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.853 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 60% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,608 (R$ 3,305) in Santa Cruz do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ibague costs COL$8,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faro costs €320 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Victoria costs C$1.20 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Aguadilla costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)