Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.633 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 76% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨131,698 (R$ 6,088) in Santa Cruz do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php100 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Verona costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)