Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.574 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain) is 103% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨158,534 (€2,246) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$45 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$79 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $15 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €35 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)