Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia vs Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.430 INR / BOB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 18% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,456 ($b4,071) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨30,495 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,800 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Brno costs 100 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,897 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Yerevan costs 200,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chemnitz costs €1.48 (about 2 hours ago)