Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.312 INR / BOB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 76% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨73,938 ($b7,940) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buffalo, New York costs $80 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $325 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cagliari costs €1.09 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$364,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$15,248 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q35 (30 minutes ago)