Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.762 INR / BOB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 100% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨162,818 ($b16,679) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,250 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,033 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Quito costs $15 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Murcia costs €30 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Ensenada costs Mex$ 1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montclair, New Jersey costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)