Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.974 INR / BOB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 82% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨76,560 ($b7,676) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $813 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Culiacán costs Mex$ 70 (about 1 hour ago)