Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.499 INR / BOB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is about the same as in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,348 ($b3,462) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 2,500 ₮ (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)