Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.461 INR / BOB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 83% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨73,107 ($b7,727) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chandigarh costs ₨35,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨300 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨400 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1.59 (about 1 hour ago)