Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.505 INR / BOB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 97% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨153,895 ($b16,190) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $5.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 1,250 ден (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Freetown costs 800 Leone (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Trondheim costs kr 93 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $15 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)