Cost of living in Santa Clara, Cuba compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 67.892 INR / CUC *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Clara (Cuba) is 56% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,617 (804 CUC) in Santa Clara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 299 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)