Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil vs Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 18.986 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,006 (R$ 2,581) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ahmednagar.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $22 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Harare costs $3.31 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,338 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs 7,000 Bs.S. (28 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bogotá costs COL$2,430 (about 1 hour ago)