Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.478 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 87% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨152,102 (R$ 7,082) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$0 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)