Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.755 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 79% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨71,554 (R$ 3,815) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £30 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muzaffarnagar costs ₨65 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hong Kong costs HK$12 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €29,195 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £30 (about 2 hours ago)