Cost of living in Sandakan, Malaysia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 15.345 INR / MYR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sandakan (Malaysia) is 46% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,888 (RM3,707) in Sandakan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Płock costs 4.58 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 30,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Charlotte Amalie costs $16 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$305 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)