Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! Sanandaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00160 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 109% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨77,402 (﷼ 48,471,880) in Sanandaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 2 hours ago)